The World According To Me

My thoughts, perception and vision of the world, the way I see it.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Class Action becomes Citizen Law Suit?

Received an email from Kamasada.com yesterday.



Apparently there are efforts from un-identified persons to do character assasination towards Pak Tjandra Tedja.



The email explained in length about the case and I was shocked to note that the Class Action law suit is now changed to Citizen Law Suit. Why is that...I wonder? was it because the target of 1000 signature is not achieved? or is there something else there?



Anyhow, as a Bintaroans, I fully supported the class action or citizen law suit or whatever. But the longer it gets, the more people become disinterested to the case. We, Bintaroans are now quite adaptable to the toll increase. Yes, we still grumble, we still have to re-look our cash flow and try to make use of the public transportation more, but we still need to use the toll road.



I waited the Kicau Bintaro magazine eagerly this month -- thinking that Pak Tjandra should be the cover of this month's edition. Apparently not. Or not yet I hope, because Pak Tjandra has succesfully showed that Bintaroans have the initiative. We do not just complain, but we take actions.



I, like other Bintaroans, have submitted my name (and my hubby's and my niece's) to the online registration, but how many of us actually take the time to scan/copy our KTP and send it to Pak Tjandra? Maybe that is why the Class Action now becomes Citizen Law Suit.



Now, I'm not a Sarjana Hukum, nor a person that knows about the law -- I don't know whether Class Action is higher in hierarchy than Citizen Law Suit or whether both will have the same effect, but this change, sadly informed us about ourselves.



We, Indonesia, will wait until someone take the first step, then we blindly supported the cause (whatever it is), but by the time we are required to do our part, we retreated......... oh well...



Pak Tjandra, we still fully support you. Don't get disheartened, even if you are blackmailed, thretened or being character assassinated.



It probably be good if you have time to do a cluster visits in Bintaro. You know us...we go out of our home early in the morning and return home late at night. Tired and just wanna sleep.





I think you're doing a great job.....it now lies in the hand of the authority and THE SUPPORT OF THOSE PEOPLE THAT REGISTERED THEIR NAMES!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home